It’s all about the Tea and Terror here.
If you’ve come here expecting to find out how qualified I am to have opinions on anything, you’re out of luck. I dropped out of school aged 15 and have been working ever since. My favourite job of all time was working for a funeral director. Everything else has ranged between “awesome” (my current job, for example) and “we’ll never make it out of here alive”.
Things I like:
- Tea. Tetley. White. With one and a half. I’m English.
- The wrestling. I love the storytelling, the athleticism and the sheer panto vibe it gives off. I was interviewed by the Yorkshire Evening Post about my love of it (with the soon-to-be-hubby).
- My “Fave Five” on the roster are: Dean Ambrose, CM Punk, Paul Heyman, Heath Slater, Seth Rollins, Edge, Christian, Kane, Daniel Bryan, the Bella Twins (Nikki being my favourite), Nattie and AJ. I still miss Trent Barreta.
- Socks. I’m not kidding. Words cannot express the joy that I get from putting on a brand new pair of socks.
- When my cats do “Satan face” after feeding. Big eyes. Too much energy. Wall of death.
- Skype. Carla and I have got a lot better at writing together since we started Skyping. And I feel bad that I spent a year making up excuses as to why I couldn’t get a webcam.
Things I don’t like:
- The way permalinks in WordPress will be generated as I type up the entry. I feel harried. I feel like WordPress is judging how long it takes me to complete an entry. I also feel rushed into committing to a title. Having checked with the BFF, Carla, I am alone in this anxiety.
- When my cats do “Satan face” at 3:00 am, when I’m trying to plot with Carla.
- When I say I love the wrestling and people say “You know it’s fake, right?” Uh-huh. And you’re aware that Eastenders is not a gritty documentary, right?
Lots of other things.